Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sephora in Malaysia!

Girls in Malaysia!

I have a super exciting news for all of you (breathe in..breathe out..)!

I  was browsing through the May issue of CLEO (my fav mag!) when I came across this short article that read:
"Sephora has finally arrived in Malaysia. The store is opening its doors this month."

I am so excited with the news that I can barely sit still for a moment.

I keep on dreaming of getting my hands on all the beauty products that they sell under their label.

I was so excited that I immediately headed out to find the exact location of the said store the next day and lo and behold, when I laid my eyes on the building, it took my breath away.


The building itself, although still under construction, looks modern and chic. In fact, it would not be an exaggeration if I say the exterior of the building is out of the world!

You girls can check it our yourself if you are near the Bukit Bintang area. It is perched right in front of Pavillion and you can spot it from miles away due to the shape of the building.

Check out the few snapshots of the building that I took. While at it, lets get excited together and lets put our hands together and welcome S-E-P-H-O-R-A to our shores!!!Yay!!


1 comment: