Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb: Love Of The Month, UDPP

Hello girls!

I am so, so, so excited. I finally got my hands on the product that has been causing me sleepless nights just by thinking how it would work on me. I now officially own a tube of Urban Decay Primer Potion (UDPP). Yay!!!

Some of you maybe wondering why I am this excited over having my very own tube of UDPP. Please understand my predicament, girls. They don't have this line in Malaysia and it does not help much that I have never shopped online before (I know, I am so 2009).

I have read like a million and one reviews about the bottle of wonder and my heart ached every single time I read these reviews.

So, after months of forlornly browsing through reviews online, to my greatest delight, I found a Malaysian website that sells UDPP. (http://krayolaninmalaysia.blogspot.com/2009/11/udpp.html)

So, I pounced on the opportunity at once and bought myself a UDPP. When my parcel containing UDPP arrived in my office, I was as excited as a child opening her present on Christmas moning.

First thing next morning, I experimented with it.

I put a dot of the product on and under each eye and blended it in with my fingers.It blended well and created an invisible, matte surface on my usually oily lids. I then layered on a shiny gold shadow and lined my eyes with a gel eyeliner. I did this at precisely 9.20am before going to work.

As I got busy with my work, I completely forgot about my makeup. I definitely did not have the time to check whether it ran, sat still or decided to turn shiny.

Only when I reached home after work at about 12 midnight , did I glanced myself in the mirror and holy cow! I was completely taken aback by the sight that met my eyes. Eventhough I know that many people who reviewed the product said that it is long lasting, I definitely did not expect it to last that long (almost 14 hours, wow!).

There was not a single crease in sight and my eyeshadow looked like I just applied it freshly. The best thing is, the gel eyeliner was not even slightly smudged. I was absolutely impressed because usually by midnight, the shadow on my lids would have been creased to death and the eyeliner smudges would have made me look like a raccoon.

Although this is my first ever eyeshadow primer, I just must say that I adore it! Girls, get your hands on this and your makeup will never run again! (Especially in our hot Malaysian weather).

2 comments:

  1. wow! i'm totally impressed now. I'm glad you got your hands on UDPP and did this review. Thanks for the review hun i'm definately going to put this on my purchase list now...
    btw, im your new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babe, sorry for the late reply...been caught up with a few things...thank you for being a follower. I appreciate it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete