Thursday, March 10, 2011

A stressful week, a mini me time...

Hello girls,

Last week proved to be a really taxing week for me. I work in a local newspaper as a journalist and I have been juggling court reporting and taking in complaints from the public.

So, over the weekend, I headed out to have some me time and ended up catching a movie alone.

Not only that, I bought a few things to cheer myself up and face the week ahead with a more calm mind.

So, check out the stuff that I bought, girls!

This cute bag with the polka dot ribbon caught my eye when I spotted it in a kiosk in KL Sentral, so I bought it for a bargain price of RM35. It is made out of a durable material (it has an almost sack-like material) so, I hope it will stay with me for a long time. I don't like the cat's picture on the bag though (What? I don't like cats, ok?)



I also bought this three bottles of nail polishes for RM10. I know, that's such a bargain! The colours that I chose were a pretty green, a nude beige and a black. I am not too brand-conscious when it comes to nail polishes as long as I like the colour that I see. So, in this case, I know that I was lucky to have found colours that I like for a fraction of a cost.


I liked the green nail polish so much that I put them on my nails first thing when I went home. This is how the colour looked like on my nails.


And this is how the nude beige colour looked like on my nails.




Lastly, I bought these fake eyelashes just for fun. It only cost me RM5.


So, what do you girls think?

3 comments:

  1. mama, u go watch movie alone? Y no find me 1. anyway, ur blog is cute. When u gonna teach me how to make up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting SL. Since you are the first person to drop a comment on my blog, you will be receiving a mysterious gift from me.

    ReplyDelete