Here's the simple fauna-themed DIY nail tutorial that I promised you girls last week.
1. Start with a base coat on your nails. I used In2it's Keratin base coat.
2. Then paint your nails with a deep green shade. I painted mine with Rimmel's 'Green With Envy'.
3. Stick any random flower-shaped nail stickers onto the completely dried deep green nail polish.
4. Then, place any leaf-shaped nail rhinestones in random places on your nails.
5. Finish of with a top cop to seal everything in place and you are done. Now all you have to do is show it off!