Monday, May 30, 2011

May: Love Of The Month, MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me

Hello girls!

Firstly, I want to tell you girls that I am not really a lipstick person.

Whenever I go out, I put on makeup on my face but I only put on tinted lipbalm or sheer glosses on my lips.
That would be my perfect made-up face.

However, lately, I have been showing quite a keen interest in lipsticks, thanks to the hundreds of beauty blogs that I read regularly.

When I finally decided to buy my first ever proper lipstick, I headed to MAC store in Pavilion (of course!) and asked for the sales assistant to recommend a not too overpowering lipstick that would suit my skin tone.

And ta-da! She picked out MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me.

It was love at first sight for me.The lipstick colour was just right, I thought.



Here is how it looked like when swatched on my arm.



When I applied it on my lips, I was sold!

It has slight pinkish hue that almost matched my own lip colour and it was subtle. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Check it out when I wore it on my lips. I wore the lipstick on my naked lips - no lipliner, no lipblam, no gloss.




I bought instantly and I now use it as part of my everyday look.

Wonder what took me so long to find this baby and of course, I will be buying more lipsticks!

Speaking of which, yesterday I won myself an Estee Lauder Pure Colour Lipstick in Crystal Pink after I took part in a beauty contest. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment